Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Ya gotta know when to quit.

 Bob and Grrr were sitting around waiting for the rain to stop when Bob asked" ya know pal ya never tole me why you gave up being a movie star. Lot of parts you and Gretta could have and judging by the calls still  could have ? "

"Well old ape" replied Grrr the mighty T Rex, "Ya gotta know when to quit. The camera for the most part likes the young and Dont tell Gretta I said this. We were not the hot young dinos we once were."

"Interesting" said Bob. " But still I recall stars like you two going 40 50 years!  You two are greats".

"Thanks pal. Nothing a actor likes to hear more. Still the Camera does not lie and I never had Bruce's head for the deal making part of the movies . Time to go.  You were kind enough to let us be class dinos and that chance does not come often...even if the wolf children glued my feet to the desk."   

"Yeah,They let the air out of my tires and recall when one pulled the chair in the hall and I fell on my butt?" said Bob with a grin.

"yeah, and they hid me in a desk that was funny but jelly on my tail....Gretta laughed all night!"

"Yep wolfchildren are NOT for the timid." Replied Bob

 



No comments:

Post a Comment