Sunday, January 8, 2023

Grrr's Bugout center

 Grrr, the mighty T Rex, was making a chart and pinning it on the wall of the Bugput room he had made when Bob, his human pal stopped by. "You know, ole reptile, this is a very nice Bug out lair you and Al made, Gretta and Stef decorated it and are even now on the NET looking for "a few nice things" I must say that climate control system and the armory and the BIG supply of eats was a nice touch.".

"Thanks pal. Happy you and Stef like it.  I cannot take full credit.  Al Gator and his crew did most of the work and Vlad flew in the power system he and Bruce found. Those guys are connected everywhere."

 "Well" said Bob. " I am not too surprised at that. Vlad does have long long connections with the big wigs in Europe and Bruce has a fin in everything. Still, I gotta ask why Fusion? Not that I dont like it, but how did you do it?"

"More like why  old ape" replied Grrr. " you know how the girls are about health and organics, and if you apes are right, I have my doubts of course, but if you are right, I did not want fuel made from dead dinos. So I asked around. I was gonna go atomic, but Gretta and Stef would NOT allow it. They saw a vid on Three Mile Island at the ladies club. 

So it had to be Fusion and like I said it helps to have friends!!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment