Monday, March 26, 2018

How the heck does a vampire have undead issues? part vi

Vlad cried rocking back and forth his head in his hands. It is an awful sight to see a grown man, much less a 130 year old  vampire, cry!!!  
Bob and Grrr looked at each other...they were so shocked they forgot their Coffee and Root beer!!!      
Putting on his white lab coat and pullout his pipe Grrr said "This is a professional matter" Grrr worked at the Dino town "Wellness Center" as a councilor.."Bob" Grrr whispered,  "Go get Dr H. He is home now and get back here as quick as you can this is a serious case, I will do what I can till you get back!" "Got it pal..on my way" Bob jumped on his Moped and took off down the block toward Dr. H and Flower(the hippy raptor, Gretta's pack sister) house.
In his calmist professional voice and moving very slowly. Grrr handed Vlad a fresh bottle of type "O" and asked  "What do you think can be done? If Boris wants a tan, and I can see the problem with that for a vampire, has he considered a spray on tan? They used to use that a lot when me and Gretta were in the movie business."  Clutching  his bottle of type "O" and looking a tad more in control Vlad replied."I..I suggested that and it was one of the reasons that I came to see you. I I knew that you had been an actor and hoped that you you might still have your makeup kit. They do not sell any tanning  lotion in town and it would take a week to buy it on line..and and and Grrr mine friend Ve do not have a week..the Tanning parlor opens tomorrow night!!!!!!!

Dr H...tomorrow.Image result for picture of a worried vampire

No comments:

Post a Comment