Sunday, March 25, 2018

How the heck does a vampire have undead issues? part v it all started with the internet

"Well, it all started with the internet. Ve, being children of the night'. Vlad said.  "As you know are up at night;  and all  Boris did was watch "Baywatch". I told him that he needed a hobby. When you live forever,  You need a past time. Mine is acting and classic film.  My cousin, the count, you, Grrr and  Bob met him, has taken up art and history. But Boris? Oy! it is just TV. So I I got him the computer. Remember Bob, you made it for me? That, and the internet I got for him,. I..I had it  hooked up. I....I  hoped that it would give him an outlet. But but it has done... this... a nightmare...It is my fault and yet. I I I meant well  but  but." Vlad cried rocking back and forth his head in his hands. It is an awful sight to see a grown man, much less a 130 year old  vampire, cry!!!        

Image result for picture of an evil computer

No comments:

Post a Comment