Sunday, November 14, 2021

Rug and the NET

     "You  know what that mall is like and ..they don't even have a bookstore to hide in." Grrr said  As the two pals hid in their den in the swamp.

"Pal you know the girls when they are on the hunt." replied Bob. "I have seen Gretta shop, she is a pro and Stef, she may be a human, but she has raptor blood when it comes to the MALL. They got their own pack and no mistake."
"Yeah, and unless we think of something, we are for it. You know we cannot let them lug rugs around and you know that they will."
"True, I have seen them pack stuff into the car that weighted more than they do!" replied Bob "I..I got it Toss me the laptop..." said Bob.
"Pal, this is no time to check your e-mail we gotta..'
"man, am I glad we kicked in for the internet bundle ..I..." said  Bob
"What are ya doing? we gotta.." repeated Grrr.
"Look pal. if the girls are going shopping for new rugs, they are going shopping for new rugs. you want to tell Gretta that she cannot buy a couple of rugs?" 
"Well..ur..No I mean we can afford it and but the MALL!!!!" growled Grrr.
"Same here old reptile. So we gotta be smart. Look the rug store has an internet SALE and they can go to the store and you know how they like to look and feel stuff before they buy it and the store will also install and deliver FREE! You know how our ladies are about bargains!" 
smiling a big T-Rex grin..."Old Ape you are a genius!"
"Yep, when it comes down to it ya gotta love the net!" replied Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment