Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Bed bath and a roar!

 


"She ..it is not what she brought ..well it is, but it is just un-dino...I mean it is ok for you humans if you like that sort of thing but we dino? For millions of years..I mean ? "Well" asked Bob did ya tell her to send it back?" 
"Pal, you remember how Stef took care of you when you were in the hospital? Well Gretta did the same for me when I hurt my tail. She ..She..just looked so happy when they started installing..I.. Go ahead and laugh!"replied Grrr
"Not me pal. We are both lucky in our mates and if they do strange stuff from time to time..well .." said Bob. "yep" said Grrr "yep" said Bob.
 As the two guys headed home. 
I need a shower"  Bob said.
"I always said ya stink" replied Grrr with an big t rex grin.
 "So what did Gretta buy?" Bob asked Stef when he got home. 
"She brought the nicest bathroom, shower and hot tub and all marble! It is human size but with their size changing ring and necklaces that the F/X people gave them when they were in the movies, that is no problem. I have ordered a nice set for us the plumber is installing it now"


Grrr came in from his run hot and tired. Gretta said "Grrry you look tired. Poor dear I will run a nice hot bath for you in our new tub." "Tub! I don't need a tub that is a human thing! 
Ok for Bob and Stef but we are dinos and." 
"Please Grrry just for me?" asked Gretta.
 One look at her big green eyes and Grrr's mighty heart melted. 
"Ok Babe but just this once." Replied Grrr as he stepped into the Hot tub; slowly the angry look on Grrr's face turned into a smile. "Hey! You know babe, this is not bad. It is like having our very own hot lake. You know like the ones by the volcano! You done good babe!" 
"Thank you dear" replied Gretta as she handed him a rootbeer. "Now Grrry about the new rugs...." smile emoticon

No comments:

Post a Comment