Saturday, January 14, 2017

Back at the Wellness center...

Christmas vacation was over and Grrr the mighty T-Rex was back at work in his day job as a Wellness councilor. As he walked pass the glass doors he admired the way he looked in the new white lab coat that Gretta had gotten him for Christmas and wondered if he should keep Bob's old pipe that he had "borrowed"
Grrr was old school and just figured that a guy in his position had to have a pipe ,,the image ya know.
Dr. H, the kindly  old Hadrosaur,( dont call him "ducky" ) handed Grrr some case files.
"Welcome ..ur..welcome back my boy..I must say you look smart in that lab coat 
very..ur..professional . 
The pipe..may be a tad..that is not to ur say or to be judgmental a tad..ur..much?
Still Your call my boy  your  call.. Now this ..Well you know that this time of year 
we have many clients
and this case..a vegetarian  T -Rex..while I as a vegetarian  
of course see nothing wrong with that 
even I may say that I if I may be so forward..smile on that path..still for a T Rex it raises
 issues that ur perhaps you  may be best able...." said Dr. H
Taking the file and looking it over; Grrr replied" A nutter Rex? No problem doc I got it!"
"My ur boy" said Dr. H with a pained look on his kindly old dino face.
 It may perhaps may ur not be best to 
refer to a client in need as a "nutter!".

to be continued  

Image result for picture of a T rex in a lab coatImage result for picture of a nice pipe

No comments:

Post a Comment