Monday, September 15, 2014

Grrr is in a foul mood. part lll

"It seems that Grrr was a bit too successful".  Replied Stef.
"Why would being successful annoy him?
Grrr is usually a fairly mellow type...A Cali-dude type Rex." asked a puzzled Bob.
"Well, you know how he had to wear the rubber Godzilla suit around?" 
"Sure do. I heard about that for weeks; but it was that, or them gluing Godzilla fins on his back and tail and you know how he felt about having to scrub that glue off after every scene."
"I do indeed." Replied Stef. "Gretta told me that he would get so annoyed that he would fall over his tail trying to get the last spots only to have them want to do it the next day. 
So when the prop dept came up with that rubber Godzilla suit he was happy to use it.'
"You know babe, I know that he was happy and proud to be a class dino, but  I think that the old ham was happy to be back in front of the camera; even if he won't admit it. " said Bob.
"I agree dear, and that is why he is so annoyed.


To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment