Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Grrr has decided to take up painting. part ll

Grrr has decided to take up painting. part ll
"Hey, pal." asked Grrr upon seeing Bob carrying rollers and brushes, "You finally, putting down that history book and painting that shack you force poor Stef to put up with?"
"Hey. ya bum, I will compare my house to yours any day. If it were not for Gretta, you would not even have indoor pluming!!!
No. I heard that You were painting and figured that I might give you a hand. 
I did not expect ya to be doing a Rembrandt."
"Oh. Ya mean the painting? Well.I tell ya pal.
I was thinking about some of the old history classes back when I was a CLASS DINO and I recalled that a lot of beings like Churchill were painters as a hobby and well I said if the Humans can do it, so can we REX.
to be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment