Tuesday, September 30, 2014

"Gloves for a Dino part lll


Gloves for a Dino part lll


"Guys!! ..Okay, so what are you 'warriors' going to do?" replied Stef.
"Well. I was thinking of gloves...." replied Bob.
"Gloves? I don't understand." said Stef
"Well look, if the problem is that his claws are too sharp and we get him some gloves, he can put them on, then his claws won't mess up the tablet and if he likes it, we can get him one for his hatching day. You told me that when you and Gretta go shopping they have a whole section of the mall that caters to dinos." said Bob
"I am sure that we can find a pair there or have someone alter a pair to fit a t-rex."
"You know, that sounds like a good idea, but I am not sure how practical it is."  said Stef.
To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment