Monday, September 29, 2014

Gloves for a Dino. part ll


Gloves for a Dino. part ll

""Well, lend him tablet. See if he likes it better and if he does, well his birthday--I mean hatching day is coming up, and we could get him one."
"We could do that. Babe and it is a noble idea but that alone wont solve the problem." replied Bob
""Why not?" asked Stef.
"Well you see the tablets are all touch screen and Grrr's claws tend to scratch the screen. I told him to get a nail clipper and he almost went Jurassic.
'A T-Rex does not cut his claws...who ever heard of such a dumb idea.' you know how he can get at times." replied Bob.
"That is silly Gretta is a raptor and she and I have our nails done." said Stef.
"Yeah, but you guys are girls and I gather that Grrr sees his claws as his weapons and no guy wants to be disarmed. It is a Jungle out there."
"Guys!!!Ok so what are you "warriors" going to do?" replied Stef.
"Well. I was thinking of gloves...." replied Bob.

No comments:

Post a Comment