Friday, December 28, 2012


"Things one is not wise to say to a T-Rex".

Now Grrr spent years in Cali, as T-Rex go Grrr is "mellow".
Still there are limits.

There was a nasty human called "Rocko." who moved in across the street in Dino town from Bob and Grrr. Now Rocko moved in and turned his garage into a music room. Rocko got some amps a set of drums and proceeded to annoy the neighbors.
Dr. H, the kindly Hadrosaur, went over to speak to Rocko, after one 12 hour "concert."
Once, Rocko was sure that Dr. H was a grass eater, he told him to "Bug off...dino breath...bite me." Seeking advice, Dr.H  asked Grrr his opinion, "let me have a word with him." said Grrr.
Next time the "concert "went a bit long, Grrr went over for a neighborly chat.
Knocking on Rocko's garage door, Grrr got no answer, just louder and louder very bad drumming.
So, being Grrr, he knocked a bit harder...the door shook.."&&(*((&*dino breath, I told you to bug off...If I have to come out there you little leaf eating...." Grrr knocked harder.
The garage opened with a bang and Rocko came out with a stick in his hand. "Bite me dino breath" he yelled. As he looked and saw not a harmless old Hadrosaur, but a very large angry t-rex. He turned a sickly white. "What did you say?" asked Grrr with an evil T- Rex grin.
"I...I...I said bite...bite me..." replied Rocko.
"Ok" said Grrr and he did.

No comments:

Post a Comment