Sunday, December 30, 2012

Get in touch with our elected officals


If you support our Constitution and our rights, You should get in touch with our elected officials and let them know your position.


Sir.
As a former history and Constitution teacher, I and I am sure you are aware of the reasons for the Second Amendment to our Constitution. In light of those reasons, I must oppose and ask you to oppose any “bans” or “restrictions” on our rights.

I am aware of the times we live in and the need to protect the innocent. In that light, I support the NRA position to place armed guards in schools and other places where and as needed.  There are legions of retired police people and military who would, if asked,  provide this service and in many cases for gratis.

Thank you for your consideration in this matter and noble service to our nation.


Mr. Robertson

No comments:

Post a Comment