Tuesday, December 4, 2012

After the Mall

After the Mall.


Grrr, the T-Rex, Bob the human, Al Gator the gator and Vlad the Vampire were hiding out in the swamp.
The guys were looking at each other  in shell shocked  horror.

"How long do you guys think we gotta hide?" Bob asked.
"I don't know about you guys, But I am staying here till I run out of type "O" or until the Mall closes." said Vlad
"Too bloody right mate." Agreed Al Gator "it is just not safe out there".
"You got that right. I have never seen such savage fighting." said a shaken Grrr.
"Guys, I have been undead since 1915 and this makes World War one look like a love in." said Vlad.
"I am never...never...never getting in the way of a group of ladies in a "sale" counter again." said a bruised and battered Grrr. 
"Worse than the Nam." agreed Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment