Saturday, June 30, 2012

The Ships Social

Little Gretta( LG) was shopping with Rexy in the ships's mall.
Rexy are you and GrrrJr going to the Summer Ships Social?
Yes. Said Rexy. Jr has not asked me yet but he has been hinting around you know how shy boys are. I want to go too. LG said.
I hope Andy asks me. Do you think that he will? I hope he will.
Have you been to a social with Andy yet? Rexy asked?
No. LG replied just a game or a zombie movie.
Just say in passing that me and Rexy are going to the Social.
Rexy advised.
Give him a minute to ask if you are going with someone then smile and say "Not Yet" as a question. What if he does not ask? LG said.
Next time you see him ..talk about our shopping trip and tell him how nice your new outfit looks. If that does not work, I will get Jr. who Andy follows everywhere, to bring Andy to the social and we will "pack hunt". Rexy said with a grin.

No comments:

Post a Comment