Sunday, June 10, 2012


“Grrr, I see you met Uncle Angus.” Al Gator said. “Uncle, the human aiming  in on you with that Mauser is Bob. They are the new friends I wrote to you about. Pals, this is my Uncle Angus MacGator.”
 Grrr backed up and Bob put the Mauser down.
“Any friend of Al’s is welcome. ” Grrr said. “That goes for me too. “ Bob said.
“Laddies, tis goode to met ye. Al has told me many fine things of ye both.” Uncle Angus said.
“Forgive me temper...was a long dry swim  an I no had my tea and the tee time was bad.”
“Well, we can fix some of  that.”Grrr said handing  Angus a cup. But we are not into golf.”
“I did not know that Gators played golf?" Bob said pouring a cup of coffee.
Boyo , you are in a retirement village in Fl.
Golf is THE sport and as for me,well, golf was invented in Scotland.”

No comments:

Post a Comment