Thursday, June 14, 2012



Grrr, old dino pal...may I have a word with you? Bob asked.
Now, Bob it is not my fault I...   a nervous Grrr replied.
Old reptile, I just had a little talk with Stef and she told me that we as in her and I were going on a “nice cruise” with you and Gretta?  Seems that you and Gretta were kind enough to arrange first class on the ocean cabins? 
Bob. Grrr said. I just heard about this yesterday. I told her No but she started to cry.
You know how that goes.
Grrrr. You know I hate cruises and gad with Rodan ???
How many times do I have to see his movie with the little plastic tanks???
I know  I know. Grrr said.  But look, if Stef started to cry what would you have done?
Picking up a cup of coffee and  handing Grrr a rootbeer. Bob and Grrr exchanged looks.   
Guess we are going on a cruise. Bob said.

No comments:

Post a Comment