Sunday, October 17, 2021

What's up pal?

 



Grrr was not happy. He was sitting on a rock by the lake and eating peanuts..shell and all. Gretta had noticed that something was wrong but when she asked Grrr, he just replied "Nothing Babe" yet she knew that he only ate peanuts when he was down. it is a "T-Rex thing" she told her friend Stef. "I hate to be a bother dear" said Gretta to her friend. "But could you ask Bob to talk to Grrr? I know something is on his mind". Later 
Walking up to Grrr's rock with a 6 pack of "mug" Root Beer and a Coffee, Bob in his usual delicate and caring way said;" Hey ya bum, what the heck is the matter with ya? You are scaring Gretta !" 
Slowly raising his mighty head Grrr replied; "Hi pal.uh..nothing" as he eat another claw full of peanuts.
Tossing Grrr a can of RB, Bob said "Nothing my foot, talk!  You rotten reptile."
Holding the can of root beer in his terrible claw Grrr replied "it's it's...
I heard that..that those...they..  they are going to change ..ruin my root beer ..that they are going to make it ..Organic!!!!!!!!" Grrr whispered"
Pal, you have nothing to worry about." said Bob.
"How can you say that?..What if they were only going to make decaff coffee?"
replied Grrr.
"Pal, I saw that add. They are just going to add a line of organic and it is not even "MUG" it is some nutty company out in San Francisco..
"You mean? Are you sure? You would not kid a guy?"
"I do ...I am..and I would not. Your root beer is safe. Drink deep pal !"
With a roar of happiness, Grrr jumped from his rock and ROARED with joy.


No comments:

Post a Comment