Sunday, September 26, 2021

Working on those night movies

 Vlad, the vampire pal of Grrr..yeah the vamp that owned the movie palace and loved old movies, that Vlad had a problem. Not knowing what to do he called his friends Grrr the mighty T Rex and Bob the human.

Ring ring  ring..." I tell yer pal. I dont know why you humans ever invented these&&^%$ cell phones.Used to be.."  Ring ...ring...ring. "you better answer that ole reptile" Bob said " it might be Gretta.'

"Ok..Grrr Rex here what do ya need?"

"Grrr mine friend I have a problem and while I hate to impose I ...I   have no one else...I do not make redfields  and ..I .." Vlad stopped being shy about asking favors. Vlad was always the first to help but he hated to ask for help.

"Hey Buddy who was it that got that special showing of "Prince Charming" for Gretta's birthday? I owe ya pal" " As do I, Stef liked the movie. So I too  owe ya" put in Bob.

"Mine friends I thank you and if I may repay I stand ready as the Honor of mine House requires  to....."

Grrr knew that being very old world Vlad could go on for hours this way so he jumped it..

"Pal it is ok what do ya need?" asked Grrr

"Ah you Americans always right to the point! Well than, mine supplier of the old films, had to go out of town and he was,,,that is knowing my ,,ah..problem with daylight..was kind enough to after hours supply me with classic films. The new stand in ...Well he is only open at daylight hours and ..well I do not think it wise to tell too many of the existence of that undead. It can create problems for me and my kind. Knowing my   uh   state you can see the need for discretion."

"Better if I go" said Bob "Grrr tends to attract attention. If you would just tell me the address and the name of the films?"

"Thank you mine friend .   I have an account and the name of the film is "Gone with the Wind " a true classic. the address is 123 Main Street."  If you and Grrr wish to see it, he also said he has a copy of the 1951 Thing in stock?"

"On my way pal" Bob tossed the phone to Grrr and jumped on his souped up moped torn down the block is a cloud of blue smoke.  "Gad he has to get that thing fixed!! Said Grrr.







No comments:

Post a Comment