Sunday, September 19, 2021

The singing T Rex

 Bob came in the house to get more coffee and saw Gretta sitting and talking to Stef.

Stef turned to Bob and said."Gretta will be staying with us for a few dsys"

"Always welcome kid" said Bob. Taking Stef aside Bob asked" Any trouble with Grrr?"

"Oh No"  she said in reply he is just singing and Gretta needs a vacation from his idea of song"

"Hey Babe! I taught Grrr to sing!" replied  Bob "yes dear and we forgive you!"Said Stef

Bob grabbed some coffee and went over to Grrr's cave. "Seems your lady and mine will be together for a few days ole reptile. Steff said she was staying over."

"Yeah" replied Grrr  "Some beings just got no ear for music!" 

"Old Monty Pythons on the DVD Pal? asked Bob

"Yep, nothing funnier. Recall the Lumberjack song ?I sort of rewrote it."

"Was that what you were singing?

Yeh said Grrr;

"I am a T-Rex and I am ok

 I roar all night and I roar all day" Grrr sang. 

Gee pal said Bob joining Grrr in song. "How could any one object to that? '


No comments:

Post a Comment