Thursday, September 2, 2021

Gad Grrr not again!!!

 "Gad" said Bob as he and Grrr were sitting in the garage over root beer and coffee. "You are not gonna tell me about the meteor again? I heard it a million times!"

"Hey Ya got anything better to talk about?  All you apes wanna talk about is what some other human is doing in DC! Talk about boring!!!  Dont ya apes do anything else?"

"So ya telling me that you were there for that meteor fall? That was millions of years ago!"

"Shows what you apes know" replied Grrrr "We dinos are as you know reptiles and so we can hibernate."

"Ok  That I know Dinos  can hibernate" replied Bob "But for a few million years?"

"So, I was kinda tired..it was a very hard day!!!!"  Ya want a new coffee and some donuts?"

"Thanks pal." replied Bob



No comments:

Post a Comment