Wednesday, March 16, 2016

The Vampire and the case of the missing Earth box. part 4

The Vampire and the case of the missing Earth box. part 4

Giving Dr H a friendly slap on the back with his tail, and almost knocking the kindly old hadrosaur   off his feet, Grrr said "Doc, now I know why Flower keeps ya around!"            "Lets get started." said Bob    The guys jumped into Grrr's truck and headed into Dinotown to the local re-finishing place.   Steve (Stefan ) Stegosaurus had come to Dino town from the old country several years ago and worked hard and long to start his own shop. Dino and humans said that if it was wood and you wanted it fixed or restored right. see Steve. The pals pulled up in front of the shop and Grrr and Bob went charging in.   "Hey Steve where the heck is Vlad's earth box?" roared Grrr. "We know that you did the work.   So where is the box?" demanded Bob.          Jumping to his feet and swinging his spiked tail in defense mode;   Steve started to yell in a foreign tongue.   
"Gentle beings..gentle beings; perhaps a less mum dare I  say confrontational approach may at least at the start,   be..more productive of the out come all wish?" Said Dr H  stepping between the two sides.  Before Bob or Grrr could figure out what Doc just  said  turning to Steve, Dr. H said. "Please be so kind as to forgive the um..intemperate approach of my friends. you see Vlad is in desperate straits.'" "Vlad?"   Asked Steve with concern in his voice. "He is from the old country like me. When the bank say "No. you are too new'!  A stake he gave me to start my shop. His theater,  the movies from the old country he shows and the food. I love America.  It is my home and has blessed me.  I would die for her with joy, but sometimes, fellas, you get lonely, sad for your youth --the old home..Vlad he knows. For him anything!   How can I help ya?"
Grrr explained about the earth box and Vlad's need to recover it as soon as possible.
"I see.  A box I  can make ya in an hour for Vlad.  But the soil, the native earth, that has to come from the old country and the laws now? It could take weeks. My truck is in the shop. so I sent the box back with the freight company. "Dino Delivery" I got the phone number and the tracking number right here" Steve said rushing to his computer.. To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment