Thursday, March 17, 2016

The Vampire and the case of the missing Earth box. part 5

"My truck is in the shop. so I sent the box back with the freight company. "Dino Delivery" I got the phone number and the tracking number right here" Steve said rushing to his computer.
"Thanks pal"  Grrr called to Steve as the guys rushed to Grrr's pickup we will let ya know what happens."
"As you can uh.. see gentlemen, it is often the case that polite inquiry has  UM  beneficial rewards."   "Yeah, ok Doc" replied Grrr. "Hum-mm" said Bob.
When the guys arrived at   the delivery service where-house that was as sign ."Closed for Lunch!" and a big human eating and reading a newspaper at the desk.
"Please pardon our ..ur intrusion gentle being only a matter..." said Dr. H"
"Hey, ducky..can ya read?" "I uh well yes and in 16 languages human and dino but I fail to understand the nature  " replied Dr. H
"Yeah? Than you should have read the sign. Closed for lunch..means closed for lunch!" 
"But good sir  the matter is of the nature of an emergency .."
"Ducky(  hadrosaurs were  sometimes called "duckbills a name that they found insulting)
Ducky, the only emergency you are gonna have is getting my boot off ya neck!" said the big human getting up.
"Excuse me Doc, sometimes it is better if we humans talk to each other" Stepping in front of Dr. H, Bob looked at the other man and said "All right you *(*)(*&&*(&*(* since polite wont work we will try marine style. I want a *(*(*&*(& and I want it now!"
"All right..all right  we do our best to help I was just kidding ..ya got a tracking number?"
When the guy got to his computer, instead of inputting the tracking number,  he pushed an alarm button and 5 helpers came running out from the yard with pipes and 2/4s ." What  You  gonna do now big shot " the guy asked "that my friends are here?"  "I may have to call a friend of mine." replied Bob. "One friend?..Hey guys  he got one friend! Go ahead call him.  More for us to play with!"  "Grrr, we have a issue.  you mind stepping in here for a minute pal?" At once the room was shattered  by the terrible hunting roar of the angry T-Rex. "Glad to help pal..I missed lunch!!!"   Replied Grrr as the 65 foot tall  T-Rex stepped into the room.  To be continued


No comments:

Post a Comment