Sunday, March 20, 2016

The Vampire and the case of the missing Earth box. part 7

"Vinny? What are you doing here? I heard that you were still in the craft?' replied Grrr.
"Grrr ?  Thank God! No pal. The market dropped out of the "good fella" movie craze, I did some security work and a bit of SNL, but in the end it was back to the where-house. I am sorry guys." Vinny said to Bob and Dr. H.  "I did not know that youse were pals of Grrr. No hard feelings. What can I do for ya?"
"Well Vin..." Grrr explained about the missing earth box and Vlad's need to find it.
"Ok pal, hold on" said Vinny as he put tie numbers in his computer.
"I think we got it.
"Yes we do. The boss likes to wait until the truck has a full load, sometimes if it  is slow, that can take a couple of days. But I just gave the order to the dock, it is on its way and the box will be at Vlad"s in 10 minutes."
"Thanks Vin. Stop by the cave, Gretta will be happy to see you again. Are you still seeing Mary?"

"One could say that..We were married five years ago." replied Vinny sans Brooklyn accent.
"What happened to the accent sir?" asked Bob. 
"Vin was born in LA old ape, about a mile from Venice Beach!" said Grrr
"Indeed true Bob, but well you see how I appear, and when they were making all of those "good fella" movies, who does not want to be in the movies? I worked hard to master  the accent to go with my appearance. But I never got pass B rolls. So  tis back to the real world. The job here is good and the boss has the idea that I am "connected" as it is useful I have not tried to correct it. Under the rose gentlemen?"
The End..

No comments:

Post a Comment