Saturday, March 19, 2016

The Vampire and the case of the missing Earth box. part 6

.......At once the room was shattered  by the terrible hunting roar of the angry T-Rex. "Glad to help pal..I missed lunch!!!"   Replied Grrr as the 65 foot tall  T-Rex stepped into the room.  
The leg beakers  with the pipes and the 2/4s disappeared,  the wood and steel hitting the floor with a  thud and a clang. They wanted no part of an angry T Rex!
The ring leader, whose face turned white, looked up in terror. 
"Grrr? is .. is that you?" he asked
"Vinny? What are you doing here? I heard that you were still in the craft?' replied Grrr.
"Grrr ?  Thank God! No pal the market dropped out of the "good fella" movie craze, I did some security work and a bit of SNL but in the end it was back to the where-house. I am sorry guys." Vinny said to Bob and Dr. H.  "I did not know that youse were pals of Grrr. No hard feelings. What can I do for ya?"
"Well Vin..." Grrr explained about the missing earth box and Vlad's need to find it.
"Ok pal, hold on" said Vinny as he put tie numbers in his computer.
"I think we got it...

To be continued,

No comments:

Post a Comment