Saturday, November 23, 2013

Zombie movies ...

Vlad, the Vampire was talking with Grrr.
“I tell you,Grrr, der movie business iss kaput.”
“In our day, ve were artists, der craft meant something! Now, it iss der zombie thiss und der zombie that. It is enough to make you want to return to der old earthbox and sleep for a century or two und I vould too but vhen I avoke, I fear, it vould be vorse .”
“Tell me about it.” replied an agreeing Grrr.
“You went to school when we were in the business, you studied the old pros, every movement of your claw or twitch of your tail was meant to convey the mood to the audience. Gretta and I practiced a five minute shot for days getting our parts just right.
Now? A bunch of extras in torn clothes with a bit of dirt and plastic blood is a movie....”


To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment