Wednesday, November 27, 2013

One spoon over the line..

 Gretta came running over to Stef.
"Stef, get Bob. Please hurry something terrible is wrong with Grrr!!"
Stef, called ",Bob please come here, Gretta said something is wrong with Grrr."
Running over, Bob asked "What is the problem Gretta...what is wrong?"
"It ..it it's Grrr, I have never seen him like this he..making strange faces and roaring like he want to tear every one to bits. I ..I am frightened..I don't know what to do..I.." replied Gretta.
"Ok, I will go look." replied Bob.
"Dear, be careful Grrr.." said a worried Stef.
"Not a problem Babe." replied Bob.
As Bob looked into Grrr's cave he saw a dino sized bowl of ice cream on the floor and A BIG T-Rex jumping around and roaring.
Looking at the Bowl of Ice Cream, Bob went over to the sink and filled a large dino sized cup with water.
"Here pal." He said
Taking the bowl of water, Grrr gulped it down. The look of rage and pain left his face.
"Thanks pal.  It was horrible. I was enjoying some  vanilla fudge, when it hit."
"used to happen at class parties." said Bob.
The two pals looked at each other. "One spoon of ice cream too many..

.ICE CREAM BURN!!!!!"
"One spoon over the line old dino...one spoon over the line.
Running around with ice cream burn one spoon over the line."
The pals sang.

"

No comments:

Post a Comment