Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Grrr Jr problems part 2

Grrr JR. 2

"I am not sure that I want to growup, pop. All I have is problems."
"Son, as to growing up, not a lot you can do about that. As to problems, well you can act like a Rex or a grass eater."
"I am a Rex dad, but well, I guess I need advice?"
"Son, that I can do." Handing his son a can of root beer, he said "The thing with problems is that you have to figure which are the most important and then do what you can to fix them. Which is first?" asked Grrr
Jr. replied "Well, I would say Rexy."
"Son, Ladies always "say what ever you want to do", thinking that it is the same thing that they want to do. So, she finds the game boring and you hate figure skating. Ok, what do you both like?"
"Eating ice cream, going for long rides on the bike..monster movies..even some of her vampire movies are good." said Jr, his tail starting to bang the ground in happy understanding.
So, what will you ask her to do tomorrow?. Grrr said.."
To be continued,

No comments:

Post a Comment