Friday, June 14, 2013

Grrr jr problems 4

Grrr jr problems 4
"Son, Mr. Bronto loves that shop and he does not want to close so what you have to do is make yourself that last guy he wants to fire and keep eye open for a way to a honest buck."
"That sounds good pop. but how?' 
"Learn new things. I can show you how to really take a bike apart and repair one.
Mr. Bronto fixes bikes or upgrades them." Grrr said.
"But pop, Mr. Bronto said the business was slow and.."
"Son, You done anything to my old bike since I gave it to you?"
"Dad, you said it was ok..I..." Jr. replied.
"Not angry son. Just asking." Grrr said with a rex grin.
"Well....I did sorta bore it out and kinda worked on the motor...." Jr replied.
"How long did that take and how much did you spend?
"I don't know. A couple of days and ...wow..more than a month's pay..but Pop, it runs great and looks cool..Rexy loves it."
"Do anything with the timing and the stoke? How about the gears?
"I don't know how to do that yet pop.."
"I do." replied Grrr. Want to learn?
"Roar yes" replied Jr.
"Think about this son. You said the Mr. Bronto has back orders for upgrades and repairs. I think that you would not only keep your job but you will get a raise if you can do a lot of that for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment