Thursday, August 22, 2019

I will vote for Trump simple


Trump was and is far too liberal for me so I preferred Cruz; but when it became Trump or Clintion.. Well, it had to be Trump. 
I was never a Trump fan. I did not even like his tv show and having read his book, I see him as a NY liberal; better on nationalism a bit and far better on the Second Amendment to be sure than Clintion, but still a lib. I did not and still dont want a wall  I see a path to  true citizenship as the American way
I saw his election as at best a delay not a VICTORY
I was wrong!
What President Trump's election did is it made the PC angry enough to show us just what NWO types they are.
The PC dropped the mask.
So To be plain, if he runs again I will vote for President Trump
God Defend the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment