Saturday, August 17, 2019

Are the PC the new post 1945 wanna be "Good Germans?"

I had a late  history prof back in the 70s who had been an Army grunt in WWll.
He went back to Europe  in the 50's. It was so soon after the war that he said many of the Germans working in the fields still wearing their army caps.  Now, he did not  hate  former German grunts but, being Jewish American, he, with good reason, did not like nazis.
Any way seems that every German he talked to was NOT a Nazi and had never supported hitler and had saved a jewish friend.
Needless to say as a student of history he took their story with a grain of salt.
I was thinking  of him and his story when I see many of the "woke" pols running for office and many of the PC..some are far far whiter than I, yet they seem to hate the very idea of being white.
I dont think that POC (People of color) are going to buy their line  any more than my prof brought the we are all good germans line
I call the Pc  the "wanna be post 1945 good Germans."


Image result for picture of an old history book

No comments:

Post a Comment