Friday, August 23, 2019

A return to the American way?

I was reading a history book..this is a surprise? This "we HATE the SOB that won the white house" is not new in our history. They even published cartoons of Washington being guillotined. So this is, if any thing, a return to American politics. I expect in about 20 years a new area of GOOD FEELING. Now you may ask why we did not see it before in our lives, I think that we have been at depression or world war or Cold war since 1932 and that made us play nice
with each other just to to survive. Now? Things are back to normal. Read an old history book. I am reading one printed in 1925...Let me know if you want the name. I am going to read a history book printed in every major peroid of our history. This is just tooo muchhh fun.. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment