Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Flower, the flower child raptor, was troubled


Flower, the Hippy raptor and Gretta's younger sister had joined Stef and Gretta in the "Ladies Shop" and as she looked through the rack she looked troubled. "Is something wrong sister?" asked Gretta.."it's it's guys. I just dont understand them!! I think that they.. ..they like to fight.!" Replied a perplexed Flower. Stef looked at Flower and  then to  Gretta with a questioning gaze. "She led a very sheltered life. Stef" explained Gretta.  "She is the youngest of the nest and the pack. The only guy she ever dated was old Dr. H, and as you know, she married him." "Oh," said Stef with a nod. "Flower" said Stef, " Guys do like to argue and fight. It is a "Guy" thing." "What brought this on sister?" asked Gretta as she shopped. "Well," replied Flower, "I dropped off Heddi ( the kindly old hadrosaur Flower  married, at your house Stef as I knew that Grrr was there and ..I could hear Bob and Grrr roaring at each other. I was afraid to let Heddi go in. I  know Bob was a Marine and Grrr is a T-Rex and Heddi is so kind and gentle. I ran in , a few minutes after him as I could hear all three guys yelling, but but the guys were sitting and drinking and Heddi was saying 'That while the merits of the "The Phantom" or "Hagar the horrible" are indeed beyond dispute; to any rational being, the worth of "Dagwood" must be seen as of a higher order." The boys were roaring and yelling but they were smiling ...I dont understand guys!"  "Not to worry sister, they dont understand us either. "True" said Stef.Hippie Van Stock Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment