Sunday, November 27, 2016

Will Trump drain the swamp or will the swamp swallow Trump?



I make it more like say 57 BC.
Take a look at the nation. The election results are not respected and that is the fault of all parties.
The progressives...what the Romans would call the party of Clodius " take it to the street" elections are discounted based on a theory. Will Michigan be recounted after taking almost a month to ensure a good count? Who knows at this point?
90,000,000 are unemployed or under employed,,we have a new slave class "illegals" We have not won a war since WW ll. Dont forget the 20,000,000,000,000 national debt,  half of which was  run up under Obama with the help of progressives in both parties, the GOP controlled the House for much of the last 8 years!
This war on terror should have been over in a year at best yet it goes on and our freedoms slip away..I recall when getting on a flight took ten minutes and no one stuck their hands in your pants.The Government employs millions not counting the armed forces! The schools GAD! I have read of college students and some profs,making historical statements that a 6 grader would get a "D" for!!!
I see a major dust up by 2020..if that will end with the restoration of the republic or an imperator, I do not know. I would remind you that the Romans called themselves the Roman Republic LONG after the republic was replaced by the empire.


Gad I need a drink
I have hopes for Trump...but I am not betting the farm on the rectitude of any pol.

No comments:

Post a Comment