Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Snickers part V

Dropping his smart phone, the now shaking producer, turned to one of his flock of assistants and said. 
"Don't..Don't just stand there get..get..Mr. Grrr his root beer!"
"I..I..have to take a..a  meeting..I gotta.." said the now contrite producer and he and his flock of gofers hurried away.
The two young PR people, who looked like big seventh graders to Grrr, looked at each other and smiled.
"That was righteous Mr. Grrr." the guy said. 
"Oh cool-el  Dino Dude" that guy always treats people like dirt. Did you see his face?"
 "Better than that Betty, I got a picture"  the PR guy said holding up his phone. 
"But dino dude we still need the snicker shot. Tell you what Mr. Grrr, If you do the shot, I will get you a big can of root beer to wash it down." offered Billy.
"Better than that Dino dude, if you do the shot I will get Billy to give you a copy of the picture of that producer's face when you scared the heck out of him."

Grrr said "Call me Grrr kids. you got a deal!"

No comments:

Post a Comment