Sunday, May 4, 2014

Honorable Reptile part VI

Honorable Reptile part VI

"But pal we gotta have that shot. Look, I cannot wear my specs in costume but I got these new contacts"... said Grrr
"Humm. is Stef around? " asked Bob
"Nope she and Gretta went to that new dress shop. Ever since Stef showed her malls, she is mad for the places. So we wont get caught." said Grrr
"On one condition...give me the key for your rootbeer supply and remember that the store is closed today." said Bob.
"My..My..key I ..pal you know.."
"Yeah, I do know ole reptile.  you spent 24 years in 7th grade and you picked up their idea of humor...let's just say that if I am ok at the end of the shot so is your rootbeer."

. All went well. The pals got the shot and they did not get caught : )
The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment