Saturday, May 3, 2014

Honorable Reptile part V

Honorable Reptile part V
"How nice. What happened to hiring a stuntman?" asked Bob.
"Well, we ..we are having a little problem there. ' replied Grrr
"Yeah? Do tell ole reptile".
"Well...we.ur..we had this big Godzilla foot and the software to run it..but it was in Japanese and the guy putting it in made a mistake..but the stunt guy is ok. He will be out of the hospital in a few months." replied Grrr with a reassuring smile.
"You said "Stuntmen" pal what happened to the other guys, did you fix that program?" asked Bob.
"Of course we fixed it..or tried to, but it was no go. So I used my size changing ring and got to 65 feet..he was kinda hard to see down there....and after the paramedics left the stuntman union called and said no more.
But pal we gotta have that shot. Look, I cannot wear my specs in costume but I got these new contacts"... said Grrr
To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment