Friday, April 26, 2013

The Syrian War.

The Syrian War.
I am not opposed to war. In fact I think that it can be the only manly response if the nation is attacked or insulted. I am and have always been a hawk.
That being said I see no reason for another war in Syria. The Syrians have not attacked us. We have in fact attacked them with this "Arab Spring movement" that we are encouraging. Think about how the USG would react if the "Occupy" people or the "Tea Party" folks got massive supplies and arms from Russia or China and marched on Washington. The nation is broke..more we are trillions in the red. We cannot afford "nation-building". Or of far more value the American blood another war..excuse me..pols don't like the word "war" any more another ."social correction" will cost. Never figured I would EVER write THIS but for once I am on the side of the peaceniks. People in both parties are calling "intervention". This is the time to E-mail your congress persons before this gets out of hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment