Sunday, April 7, 2013

Albert Ant part 2

"Grrr I..I..we..don't think the NEST has a month....." The nest...they recalled ...had to get a permit from the Dept of Ant Nests and  they are going to revoke it."

"Humm' replied Grrr, "I cannot jump you to the head of the line at the Center, that would not be fair to the other beings, but I am off today, at my Cave, why don't you come over for a class of "sweet tea" and we can talk. "Thank you Grrr." replied Albert the Ant. "I shall pick up some root-beer and be right over."
                         About half an hour later Albert the Ant roared up to Grrr's cave on his green 1500 CC chopper."Thank, you for seeing me Grrr" said Albert as he took a drink of his 5 gallon glass of sweet tea.  "Tea ok Buddy? "  Grrr asked "Why yes." said a surprised Albert, "Just like the kind we drink in the nest." "I had the recipe from Andy Ant." said Grrr. "Figured that you might like it as well."

"Grrr, you must know that we Ants are not quitters or cowards. Fire..flood..other ants..bug spray..we just keep a stiff upper lip and march forward. but this is the worst horror of all....
Grrr, we are the prey of ...of...of bureaucrats!!!!!!!!!
To be continued
Giant Ants & Racers

No comments:

Post a Comment