Friday, February 8, 2013

Not Vamp Enough...to the Rescue




The three guys; Dr. H, Grrr and Bob met on the corner.
"Guys", Bob yelled, "You guys heard any thing".
"No," replied Grrr,  "and we have to find them.  Later tonight is the full moon, that cannot be good".
"I", ahhm 'Think that you may be a tad confused my boy." said Dr. H. "I do think that that would only apply to werewolves."
Evil_vampire : Cartoon of vampire in front of a creepry castle. The moon is in the sky"It might affect the vampires as well. We gotta find them", roared Grrr
"Agreed, said Bob, but where to start ? Dino city is a big place."
"If I were an undead, where would I go?" mused Dr. H. applying logic to the problem."
"They could have gone to a old church or tomb or graveyard?" said Bob.
"There as gotta be a couple of dozen churches in Dino city." said  Grrr with a roar.
                                                                                                          "Hum..perhaps this may be of assistance." said Dr. H taking out his cell phone.
"Who ya gonna  call vampire busters?" asked a worried Bob.
"What...oh..the movie..no, Flower and I ...please don't  uh   misconstrue what I am about to share.
Flower and I have perfect trust between us. Indeed a relationship, if it is to endure must built on firm..."
"DOC, roared both Bob and Grrr, we are wasting time.  Just spit it out."
"Spit what out? I.." asked Dr. H.
"Doc. if you have an idea?".asked Bob in his "teacher voice."
"Why, yes as I was saying, Flower worries about me, (Grrr gave Bob a look that said I can see why.) and she had this "App" a GPS sort of thing put on our cell phones, in case one or the other of us got lost.."
Opening his phone and pushing a button. Dr.H looked up and said.."Yes, here she is 1313 Dark Ave."
"Well, call her Doc", said Bob..
"I that is odd, she never turns it off if I am out...I cannot get" ..
.Exchanging a look, the three guys took off  at at a run toward Dark Ave.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment