Thursday, February 7, 2013

Not Vamp enough. The ladies in danger???

Not Vamp Enough.....The ladies in Danger???Barnabasteeth

As they were walking away  after Dr. H was  done talking to Bruce the Shark about Vlad.
Grrr could see that this was going to take some time to straighten out.
He knew that Gretta was not happy if he was late for dinner and more that she worried about him.
Being a mighty T-Rex. 65 feet tall with 6 inch serrated fangs, Grrr, felt it kind of nice that Gretta worried about him. He decided to call.
Gretta did not answer and the machine said to leave a massage.  "She is probably over Stef's place.' Grrr called Bob and Stef's but no answer.

"I will try her cell,"said Grrr.  Still nothing..that is odd..she always answers that."

Grrr called Bob. "Hey old ape, can you do me a favor? I am trying to get hold of Gretta..I will be late for dinner, can you go over to my cave and pass the word?"
OK", said Bob.
About 5 minutes later, Grrr's cell rang. "Hello babe", he said relived.
"It's me" said Bob. I stopped off on the way home. Gretta is not home and I found a note in my house, She, Stef and Flower have gone out to meet Vlad."!!!!!
"Vlad?" "why would they do that?, hold on perhaps Flower said something to Doc. H.'
"Doc', asked Grrr. "Did Flower say anything to you about going to meet Vlad?"
"Why..uh..no..we have an understanding ..she is a free creature and does not have to tell."
"Doc, enough with the new age hippy hogwash, did she say anything about not being home ...meeting Vlad?"
"No!" said Dr. H. "Do you think that there is ..that there might be reason for concern?"
"Doc...Doc..Vlad has been acting nuts and beating the heck out of beings..what do you think?"
"O dear me...if he is going into a regressive stage...vampires do have the power to control the minds of their victims. Flower is so trusting...."
Bob heard this on the phone and said "Saddle up pals we gotta find our ladies."

To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment