Sunday, February 10, 2013

Not vamp enough....it was the Ravioli

Not vamp enough....It was the Ravioli.

Grrr said to Vlad, "Why don't we step outside for a minute?"
"If, you vish" said Vlad.
As soon as the guys were outside, Grrr looked at Vlad and said "Ok, Vlad give. What is going on?"
"Indeed,  I too, as  Flower seems involved, should like to hear your reasons."
"Since Stef is in this too Vlad, this better be good." said Bob.
"Mein friends, I do not ...."
"Busting my TV and knocking me on my tail, beating the crumpets out of Al.."said Grrr.
"Mein friends" that was not me ...it was the ravioli!!!!"
What has Italian cuisine  to do with anything?" asked Dr. H.
"Well, last week was  'Undead week.'  That is when we children of the night have our yearly festival.
 I went to dinner with a very nice werewolf couple and it appears that the waiter made a mistake, and gave me a plate that still had traces of garlic on it.  That does not go well with Vampires. we don't like to speak of it outside der clan." Vlad looked around ashamed to meet the gaze of the other fellas.
"Not a problem, old fellow, under the rose." said Dr. H. Bob and Grrr nodded.
Reassured, Vlad said,"Well garlic has the same effect on us as liquor has on humans or sugar does on           Al Gator, I  shall apologize to Al, as I do to you all, and will replace your cape Bob and your TV. Grrr.
"That's fine, Vlad, can happen to any guy." Grrr and Dr. H nodded in gentlemanly agreement.
"But why are the girls here?"
"I had gone over to your house Bob, to return your cape, the ladies were there lamenting the lack of good movies these days, a feeling which I share, so I invited them to my movie theater to enjoy some of the classics.
 "Valk this vay."  invited Vlad.
The guys walked passed a double door into a movie palace, all gleaming marble and polished crystal... ushers in uniform..rich carpet and soft music.
"Vlad, I have not seen a movie house, No..a movie palace like this in 40 years."
"Thank you, Bob.  Der movie est more than a moving picture on a screen as you see in  the movie box that they call a playhouse today.  It a touch of the noble ..and so der setting must be grand."
 "I..I..had forgotten..what the movies were like. " said Grrr.."Thank you Vlad".
"You are velcome mein friends.  We have new showings twice a week, handing us lifetime passes. Please come  as my guests...Here  is a pass for Al and a friend as well."
Loading up on popcorn, soda, candy and hot dogs, the pals joined their ladies.
The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment