Friday, March 22, 2024

The power of words

 "Words" Part ll

Bob was sitting in Dr.H's office visiting the Wellness Center where Grrr worked.
"Boy, I have long had that feeling that words had power in themselves Doc; but I figured I had been reading too much history.'
"On no my boy" replied the kindly old learned hadrosaur. "It is a very proven concept, Used every day by salebeings, actors, and politicians. You see first they size the mark,if one may use so vulgar a word. Once that is done a skilled being simply closes the deal."
'I would not try to sell one of my Flower's( his younger wife the hippy raptor) books on say world love to you but a book on history of love ? That would be, as you humans say, a snap. A politician, need only the ability to measure his "mark" in his or her case voters and the ability to convince them that the lie is the truth as it gains the goal of office,which will be used for "GOOD" things. He or she must only make the mark believe and he or she is elected.
True since Sumer."
Think of but 10 words my boy..Freedom..republic..democracy..fairness..love..kind..etc and apply them to any argument, no matter if they fit or not. Done with skill and you will win every time. The other being wont know why but he or she will end Thanking you."
May be an image of text that says 'HADROSAUR SKIN'
Like
Comment
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment