Thursday, March 21, 2024

Talking about the value of words

 Words have emotional appeal. My dear Bob. said Dr. H, the Hadrosaur(duckbill who is Grrr's boss at the wellness center and Who married Flower the hippy raptor.) Perhaps Grrr being a former actor, has a better hummi if I may say ,grasp, of that fact? Thus the "Timmy" name.

"I had not looked at it in that light" replied Bob.

"Oh yes. It is a well known concept in our field and also alas well known to sales people and politicians.

You see Bob, some words bypass, if I may put it so crudely, the reasoning part of a being's mind and appeal to feeling. Take  the word "democracy"  or "freedom"; beings hear it and it gives them a nice warm feeling. Many  unethical  beings have ridden it to wealth and power. Grrr being an actor, is very uh....learned in it..basic tool of his, former trade as it where. Not that I would have you think that my colleague and brother in law is unethical, but...he  can be a bit of a scamp."


No comments:

Post a Comment