Wednesday, August 30, 2023

 


Grrr and his Buddy  Big Foot.

Is that "Bigfoot"?

Bigfoot had come to the "Wellness Center" to see Grr

"I tella, Grrr, I am tired of all the remarks about my feet. If you look at the rest of my family, I don't even have big feet." "Look BF, ask yourself why do humans want to trap you or take your picture?"...asked Grrr.

" You know, you could be looking at this the wrong way said Grrr.
This could be a very good thing for you".
"Good? How can this be good? I cannot set foot in my own forest without some nut of a human trying to trap me or take a picture. I tell ya Grrr a creature needs some time to himself." Replied Bigfoot.
"We Bigfeet are peaceful types who love the woods and the silence of nature..I..."
"Buddy, said Grrr, I understand but the best way to get the humans NOT to bother you is to go on TV...get your face before the public..than people leave you alone. "
"That, Grrr is the nuttiest thing I ever heard....get some peace by going to the humans???"
To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment