Wednesday, August 30, 2023

 

Big Foot part 2


Big Foot...and  Grrr.
"Look BF, ask yourself why do humans want to trap you or take your picture?"...asked Grrr.
"I don't know said BF, but it is very annoying".
"Look buddy, people love you, you are a mystical creature..a wonder...Grrr said.
"You think so?, I never looked at it that way".replied BF.
"But look, Grrr, even if that is so, I still need my space"
"Sure you do and the way you get it is to give the people what they want, I have some pals in show business, I can set you up with them...if it works out, you make enough to buy your own forest and since people see you on TV, the mystery is gone and there is no reason to bug you anymore in your forest". 
"Grrr, asked a hopeful BF, you think so? It would be nice to have my own forest for the wife and kids".......




No comments:

Post a Comment