Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Education //Science

 Education //Science

Yep I was a science teacher for a few years.
Scientific method
See something -- observe
Try to find the reason ---hypothesis
State what you think is the reason and why --Theory
Fact prove the theory by repeatable experiments.--Experiment
I see ice on the ground in the winter but not the summer.
It is cold in the winter...I think Ice may be created by cold.
I place a cup a water in the Ice box after recording the temp.
it freezes...
So as it may be the cup. ( eliminate variables)
I next place a glass of water in the same icebox at the same temperature... it freezes.
So I have a proven fact and one that can be replicated by others.
This IS science.
Science is based on knowledge and method not feeling and hope and never fear
1 comment

No comments:

Post a Comment