Thursday, November 3, 2022

Mrs Arline Gator

 Getting a call from Al about the refit,Grrr and Bob went out to the lair.

Al Gator introduced them to his wife Arline "Fellas since a lot of this is to please the ladies, ah, figure we best get the opinion of a lady; so I asked my good wife to stop by.

"Nice to meet you gentlebeings" Arline said "I know Stef and Gretta well and they are not highfalutin wives. But boys I tell ya true. Plain white is just so past and Wall to wall carpet? Ya know what a chore that is to clean? Now, if you fellas are anything like my  Al bless him, I know you think that you are helping if y'all, fill the dish washer or vacuum a mite but trust me, We wives do the cleaning. Even if you fellas gets us maids, We still go over the house and the less we gotta do and still have a clean home the better."  Now I know Sref and Gretta are not  nose in the air  like some..."   

"You.. ah know Stef and Gretta?  Grrr  asked "Why bless your heart child, Down here all the wives know each other!. Y'all did not think I would let my Al hang out with out me makin sure his friends were  not no account ?

"We did not know" said Bob."Yeah news to us." agreed Grrrr.

"Why honey of course we know each other"

But  they never asked to come to the LAIR  nor did you" said Bob

"All wives know male-folk gotta have THEIR cave to be happy, Sorta like the"secret club house" boys have..Long as there  thant no outside easy ladies there we dont mind attall"

Bob and Grrr and Al just exchanged the "Husband: Look and got to work




No comments:

Post a Comment