Friday, November 4, 2022

Hey babe did ya know??

 Grrr too Gretta out for dinner to Rexritz...a top spot in Dinotown that she liked to eat at now and again. As they were eating Grrr asked " Hey Babe, did you know Al Gator had a wife? Me and Bob met her at the the Lair." "Grrry calling your little club "The Lair" sounds just so crude and Stef agrees, We wish you boys would find a nicer name..The Den or the Club would be much nicer. 




Of course, I knew Al was married silly. Stef and I see Arline at the ladies club every week and she is one of our best friends. She showed Stef and I where the best shops were and introduced us when we moved here."

Bob and I just found out. replied Grrr. We asked Al to have his guys sorta fix the lair a bit and he brought her over."

"She is a love. Arline told Stef and I about it over lunch.It is just so sweet of you and Bob to think of Stef and I.

"Still dear we would both like it if you and Bob would think of a nicer name I am sure Stef has asked Bob. But you know how old marines are,.Not nice and reasonable  as Rex are!!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment