Thursday, April 11, 2019

"What do ya mean..the supply ship is late!!

"What do ya mean..the supply ship is late? a guy at the spaceport door yelled.
"we got agreements and contractes ..."
"Yes." A woman added and we need power pacs! How are we to run the net or our homes? Why I cannot even tell my phone to open the gate if I dont have power!  The resupply ship is NEVER late!!!
"Look people" Joe replied "The ship is NOT here. you can see the pad from the gate if you shut your mouths and open yer eyes..The...Ship...is..late!!!" Use your back up power. The ship cannot be too much later. In fact I have never heard of it being more than a day or two late."
"But if we use our backup pacs.we have to pay for them! A guy yelled.
"Yes" a woman said " I have a contract...power for art..The pictures are here and."
"Your pictures will keep  Mary. But my ice carving?? They need power!!  I??
"All I know" said a woman "is that we have agreements  and if they are  not kept I will see them in court!!!!"
Ducking in the back.
Joan looked up from her screen and said. Party sounds like it is getting rough Joe. I sure hope that ship gets in soon.
"Me too kid..me too" said a sweating Joe.

Later still

Image result for picture of a ghost town

No comments:

Post a Comment